Membership 申請入會條件 和請展覽表格
Chinese Artists Association of Canada is recruiting new members. Anyone graduated from art school, is an artistic or an experts are welcome to join the association. Here will endorse and assist in the development of the work of the conference or special contributions, may become honorary members of the Council.
Member Evaluation criteria: have one of the following three conditions can apply to join our association
1. Have a high artistic level
2. A higher level in the study of theory
3. Knowledge in the arts, curatorial, education, etc., or outstanding achievements
加拿大中華文化藝術總會Chinese Artists Association of Canada 境外會員暫行條例
Overseas Membership Application Requirements
1. Purpose: To expand the resources and reputation of the Association and provide support for foreigners who agree with the Association and participate in the activities of the Association.
2. Membership qualification: refer to the "Membership Conditions" Anyone who graduated from an art college or an art expert or scholar who meets one of the following three conditions can apply to join the Association:
Have a high level of artistic creation.
Have a high level of theoretical research.
Engaged in art editing, curation, education, and outstanding achievements.
3. Joining procedures:
Recommended by the honorary president, president, former president's conference advisory director or two permanent members, fill in the application form and attachments (at least 2 qualifications and works or academic research publication or educational promotion results).
After approval by the board of directors, half of the membership fees shall be paid in full with reference to permanent members. Certificate issued to overseas members (membership certificate). Fourth, quota limit: According to the proportion of permanent members within one-fifth.
5. The membership certificate is valid for five years and renews when it expires.
6. Rights and obligations: enjoy the rights and obligations of general membership, can participate in the activities of the association, but have no right to vote or be elected. Observation for one year after obtaining the right of abode in Canada, after being reviewed and approved by the board of directors, it is listed as a full member of the association.
7. When overseas members participate in the activities of the Association, their expenses shall be borne by themselves.
8. Revocation of membership: In order to maintain the reputation of the Association, if there is a violation of the Association’s regulations, or improper words and deeds that damage the image of the Association, the recommender shall be instructed to warn them. If there is no improvement within the time limit, the recommender shall report to the board of directors to cancel the membership. The membership cannot be refunded.